Data analysis with one click with the Power BI solution
Interpret your data better with the BI solution
Microsoft Power BI – data analysis made easy
Is analyzing business data one of your daily tasks? Then you know how much time and energy this process can take. Gathering information, making connections, and then drawing the right conclusion - it's easy to make a mistake or base the evaluation on incomplete data. This can have disastrous consequences for your company.
Do it better with Power BI - the data analysis tool from Microsoft. This Business Intelligence software accesses data from various sources using configurable connectors. Thanks to easily configurable Power BI templates, the tool establishes connections between data and displays analyses in an easy-to-understand and stylish design. Would you like to view reports and dashboards at a glance instead of doing complex analysis? Find out what Microsoft Power BI can do, and how YAVEON makes the solution even better.
Good to know: Microsoft Power BI has been recognized in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and BI Platforms - for the 15th time in a row.
Microsoft Power BI – the key benefits:
Microsoft Power BI – the setup process
- Step 1 Customize sourcesThe upstream systems from which your data is pulled are customized and connected to your BI system.
- Step 2 Prepare dataNow it is a matter of bringing different files and formats into a uniform form. This step is performed by "ETL" - Extract, Transform, Load. A typical three-step process in the software industry.
- Step 3 Collect dataA data warehouse is used to collect all your data and store it in one place, which you can implement separately or directly in Power BI. It is the core, where the evaluation of your data happens. More about Data Warehouse
- Step 4 AnalyzeNow it's time to filter and evaluate the significant information from your data. This is done by multidimensional analyses, "data mining," and it provides business-relevant data that you can use for evaluation.
- Step 5 Make an evaluationYour data is now presented in the appropriate form, and you can evaluate it.
- Step 6 Customize displayNumbers are good, graphics are better. That's why you use configurable Power BI dashboards or cockpits, such as the YAVEON Cockpits, to display your analyses clearly. For a particularly simple analysis, that is a pleasure to view.
More about YAVEON Cockpits
One BI solution, three options: Use your system the way you want to use it
Microsoft Power BI service:
- For companies that want to create comprehensive and clear analyses
- Power BI cloud-based SaaS service - also referred to as Power BI Online
- Allows you to create and share analytics and reports via dashboards • Includes all available functions
- Includes all available functions
- Easy operation, fast results, better cooperation
Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Desktop version of Microsoft Power BI
- Usable as a classic app on your computer
- Free version, with only basic functionalities
- Provides insight into the full range of functions
Microsoft Power BI Mobile
- Work on the go and access Microsoft Power BI from mobile devices
- Enables reports and content to be reviewed anywhere and accessed at any time
- App available in app stores
- For Windows, iOS, and Android devices
Bring your data to life with Microsoft Power BI and YAVEON
In our Microsoft Power BI Whitepaper, you will learn
Questions are there to be answered.
FAQs about Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is a business analytics service to analyze and present data from different sources in a clear and visually appealing way.
With one click, you can use Microsoft Power BI to create logical and instructive evaluations from your data. Displayed reports are based on complete data and can be easily interpreted. To help you draw the right conclusions and make better decisions.
Microsoft Power BI uses data from numerous sources to create analyses and reports. Power BI converts the data into a uniform format using an ETL process (Extract, Transform, Load) and collects it in a data warehouse. The data is then clearly presented via dashboards and cockpits - for easier evaluations and better decisions.
You can use Microsoft Power BI as a Desktop, Service, or Mobile. Desktop is a basic version to help you get to know the system, while Dienst and Mobile provide the full range of functions.
Microsoft Power BI accesses data from (almost) all sources using connectors. You determine which ones.
YAVEON stands for holistic software projects. That means: Instead of looking at a single component, we take a look at the entire infrastructure with the goal of uniting all your software solutions. Microsoft Power BI becomes a fully integrated and integral part of your infrastructure.
An evaluation is only as good as the data on which it is based. That’s why Microsoft Power BI accesses your entire data pool - so that reports take all available data into account.